Prevention and Response to any infection
- Please do not attend class if: you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or you have someone in your household who does or have been advised by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate.
- Please use the alcohol hand gel before class, ensuring that all parts of the hands are covered
- Please ensure good respiratory hygiene by using the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- If a customer who has attended a physical class tests positive for COVID-19, the class register will be required as part of the Government’s test and trace system.
- To protect your privacy (GDPR), the teacher will ask the parent (or main caregiver) to give permission to pass on personal information to the NHS test and trace central database.
- We will be helping to contain any outbreak by following local health protection team advice.
- Mats will be arranged 2 meters aparts to allow for social distancing, please respect this and do not move any mats.
- Please try to keep your little one at their island during class.
- To maintain social distancing at the end of the class, the teacher will encourage parents nearest to the door to exit the building first.
- Please follow your teacher’s instructions about social distancing during activities.
- We are operating a “mask-to-mat” policy and ask you to wear a face covering in any situation where social distancing is not possible but to remove your masks (if you are happy to) when you are sitting on your mat and communicating with your child.
- Make sure masks are put away out of reach of children when not in use.
- Children should not wear masks.
In line with recent government guidelines and current research: Only the class teacher and under 5’s are allowed to sing in class but please do mime or whisper safety along.
Use of shared resources
- During classes we will be keeping the use of props to a minimum and where you can bring in your own we will be encouraging this.
- If props are required for a class then they will be arranged into individual prop boxes and will be cleaned before and after every use. At the end of class please place used equipment in the dirty/used box provided so that they can make sure they are cleaned between groups.
- You are welcome to bring your own items if you prefer not to use Bemi Baby’s equipment. Each week you will need at least an instrument and a sensory scarf.
- Each week you may also be asked to bring items from home, such as your little ones favourite teddy. This will be communicated weekly by email.
Shoes and footwear
- Please remove your shoes before sitting on your mat. Adults should wear socks. Shoes are to be worn when going to the toilet or outside between classes.
If using the nappy changing area. Please remember to bring a changing mat and the centre asks for all nappies to be taken away with you.
Local or national lockdown
If a class is cancelled due to COVID-19 localised lockdown or a nation lockdown, classes will move online or be postponed. No refunds will be given.